Datu’s Brew Coffee Shop
September 22, 2013 Coffee Shops
The Baraguir Family, a member of the traditional leadership in Mindanao, has been the partner of Peace Builders Community Inc. since the beginning. The family head, Datu Kharis Baraguir, is like a father to PBCI staff.
In May 2011, the Baraguir family established Datu’s Brew:
- a coffee shop that tells the story of their people;
- a coffee shop that displays the fine handicrafts of Maguindanao; and,
- a coffee shop that contributes to the peace-building in Mindanao
Datu’s Brew serves the best 100% Arabica beans that has been ranked as Premium Coffee in accordance with global cupping standards. The food menu and serving as Datu’s Brew is at par with international standards, appreciated by foreign aid workers and peace building executives in Mindanao.
- Mon – Thu: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Fri: 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sat: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sun: 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- PUV – Public Utility Vehicle (Jeepney)
- Cash Only