VERA CRUZ Law and Accounting Office
1. Gather Source Documents – gather source documents such as Invoices, Official Receipts, Payslip, Bank Statements, Vouchers, Registers, Billing Statement etc.
2. Create/ Update Partner’s Books – Record all financial transactions in the Partner’s books of accounts maintained by us based on the Philippine Accounting Standards and other relevant standards. Books of accounts include Cash Disbursement Journal, Cash Receipts Journal, Purchase Journal, Sales Journal, General Journal, General Ledger, Subsidiary Ledger
3. Produce Unaudited Financial Statements –
Statement of Financial Position/ Balance Sheet
Statement of Financial Performance/ Income Statement
Statement of Cash Flows
Statement Changes in Owner’s/ Shareholders’ Equity
Notes to the Financial Statements
4. Return Organized Source Documents – compile and organize source documents and deliver these back to partner for future reference.
5. Produce Management Reports – Top Expenses Report, Aging of Accounts Receivable, Financial Statement Ratios
6. Tax Preparation – 1701Q, 1701, 1702Q, 1702, 2550M, 2550Q, 2551M, 2551, 1601C/E/F, 1600, 1604CF, 1604E