2 Ways to Promote Your Business Online For Free Using Our Directory
June 19, 2016 Business Marketing
Online marketing, especially for small businesses, should not always be expensive. There are many ways to promote your business on the Internet for free. This includes creating free accounts and promoting your business on social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
But to get all the best out of free marketing on the Internet, you have to find more effective ways aside from social media promotions. A big percentage of potential customers are using Google and other search engines to find the businesses they need. Hence, you should also optimize your business for the search engines.
If you want to promote your business to both search engines and social media users for free, I have two ways for you to do that, and that is by using our online business directory. Here are two ways you can do to reach more customers online without paying a dime.
1. Create a free business listing in our online business directory.
At BusinessDirectory.PH, you can add your business for free by creating a free account. Our directory is one of the top online directories of businesses in the Philippines. Submitting your listing in the directory will give your business an exclusive listing page that will be indexed by Google in its search results pages, which will be visible to your target customers.
In your business listing page, you can include your business name, products, services, address, telephone number, email, website, a picture of your business and even your Google map location. The page also includes social media buttons, which can easily be shared by our visitors to their friends on social media.
To add and advertise your business for free in our directory is quick and easy. You may read our article on how to add your business listing at BusinessDirectory.PH for your guide.
2. Contribute articles that are useful to your target market.
BusinessDirectory.PH is not only about business listings but also about useful articles and blog posts, which are relevant to business owners and entrepreneurs in the Philippines. We have a blog section that publishes useful and engaging articles from our members.
To promote your business online for free, be our guest author and write useful articles exclusively for our audience who are relevant to your business. In each article submitted, approved and published in our site, we include a short bio at the bottom of the article, which includes the name of the author, his or her company, website and contact information. This will not only increase your brand awareness, search engine visibility and social media exposure, but will also drive web traffic and leads to your business.
Here are some topics we recommend for various industries:
- Hotel and resorts – useful guides on how to get to the tourist destinations in your town/province, or tips for business travellers
- Business services (CPAs, lawyers, marketers, etc.,) – Tips and guides about accounting, taxation, laws or marketing, depending on your professional expertise
- Retail and shopping – useful tips and guides about shopping or retailing
- Computers and technology – useful tips about buying or taking care of computers
- Other articles and content that will be useful to your target audience, and which are based on your professional or business expertise.
To make sure that your article will be approved, published, and will attract a lot of your target audience or customers, follow these simple tips:
- Do not submit an advertorial article but an article that will be useful to your target audience.
- Write an article with a minimum of 600 words.
- Avoid including irrelevant links or writing for the sake of SEO.
- Write an article for the people or your target customers, not for yourself.
- Make your article unique and engaging.
- Include an original and relevant photo that represents your article well.
To submit for our review, send your article, image and short bio to email@example.com.